The Hydraulic Sit to Stand Patient Lift is ideal for users who need rehabilitation support or can bear partial weight. This lift offers safety, comfort, and stability for both users and caregivers.
The Sit to Stand Lift also known as the Stand-UP Lift makes getting patients or loved ones out of chairs, toilets, or beds extremely easy. It also prevents injury to both the patient and caregiver.
- The innovative adjustment features allow the lift to adapt to a variety of different body shapes and sizes
- The padded leg support is adjustable for comfort at any height
- A retractable, non-slip footplate provides a stable base for safe transfers
- Low-friction casters make rolling the lift across indoor surfaces easier
- The pump handle can rotate for caregiver convenience
- Easy to attach sling rings to protect against accidental disengagement
- Slings are sold separately
- Material: Steel
- Color: Beige
- Overall Height: 36″ – 65″
- Dimensions: Under-bed Clearance 4.5″
- Base Length: 40.5″
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Product Weight: 88 lbs.