Mobilegs Ultra Crutches are designed to make crutch walking easier, less painful and safer for patients. Health care professionals who try Mobilegs Ultra themselves can immediately feel the difference. Mobilegs crutches are being adopted by many clinics, hospitals and urgent care centers.
- The saddle grips naturally and is well-ventilated for continuous air circulation. Articulated saddle design pivots and rotates in tandem with body movement and features 1 1/4″ of built-in dampening. It maintains full contact and will not abrade the soft tissue. The pliable membrane sling provides suspended support, creating a rest for the underarm of unparalleled comfort.
- Ergonomic Handgrips contour to the hand, maintain a natural wrist angle and evenly distribute load across the palm. Ergonomic Handgrips are specifically left/right handed.
- The legs are offset to provide hip clearance and limit the potential for tripping.
Size Your Mobilegs Ultra Crutches:
- Saddle: Center post under armpit. Pinch saddle between arm and torso. Distance should be 1” (about two finger widths) below the armpit, with shoulders relaxed.
- Handgrip: Place it so your elbow is flexed about 15 to 30 degrees—enough so you can fully extend your elbow when you take a step. Length (top to bottom). The total extended length should equal the distance from your armpit to about 6″ in front of your shoe.
- ASSISTANCE IS REQUIRED! Do not attempt to adjust your Mobilegs crutches alone.
Fit Adjustment Steps:
- On the Mobileg Ultra adjust handgrip to floor distance while your elbow is flexed 15-30 degrees and the Mobilegs foot is planted on the floor about 6” inches in front of your toes.
- On the Mobileg Ultra adjust handgrip to saddle distance by keeping your elbow flexed about 15-30 degrees, adjust saddle to approximately one inch or two fingers short of the arm pit.